Monday, November 9, 2009

Film Dilemma.

The question of whether or not to spend time and money shooting film is something that constantly haunts me. I shot an ad job recently with clients who offered to pay for film and processing and I just couldn't do it. I'm not afraid of the camera- setting the exposure, changing film...etc- I'm afraid of how to fit the process into my work flow post shooting. Its twice as expensive, significantly slower, and the scans I paid $13/roll are crap.

Below are a few frames from a bunk ass 35mm range finder with shit glass. I really really wish I hated the images. The real question is how different they look from my digital frames and whether or not that difference is worth the money and time.

Thoughts? I'm enabling comments on the blog here on out.


2 comments: